1. What is the length of the trips offered?
1/2 Day Trips = 4 Hours
2. What experience level is necessary?
From novice to expert, any level of experience is acceptable. We can teach you everything you need to know. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to rent a watercraft.
3. Are food and beverages included?
No. You are responsible for your own food and beverage.
4. Are alcoholic beverages allowed on board?
Yes. Mild beverages (i.e. Beer, Wine, Wine Coolers, Ciders, Hard Lemonade) are allowed.
5. Is fishing gear provided?
No, but you can rent from the Marina.
6. What kind of clothing should you bring?
We recommend you cover up as much as the weather will allow. Avoid the sun as much as possible. A lightweight jacket for the winter may be needed. Always bring a cap, sunscreen, and don’t forget a camera.
7. What kind of shoes should I wear?
Any closed toe, non-black soles will be fine.
8. What is the cancellation policy regarding weather?
The marina personal will inform you of rough weather and if it is unsafe to be on the waters.
Boat Rentals in The Keys, FL Common QuestionsiOutdoor2016-11-02T15:13:42+00:00
[column width=’4′ last=’last’]