WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!
Thanks for joining our team here at iOutdoor. We want to make a significant positive impact on the Outdoor community. You are an integral role in doing so. Here are some additional things you may like to know about how this program operates. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Joe LoBianco via email at Joe@ioutdoor.com, DM us on any social platform or call us directly at 954-780-8755.
This program has been designed to help introduce and get you started working with your passion in the Outdoor industry. Let’s build an awesome community of those that love to fishing, hunting, sightseeing and more while making a true impact and awareness to the resources.
Here is how our program works:
1. FOLLOW and LIKE our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages!
2. We will provide you with an affiliate link that you can access and share on your profile
a. Share and link your profile bio with this link to help drive traffic to it.
3. One of the main purposes of this program is for you to make an additional income. In order for this to happen, you must sell a fishing trip and you will be compensated 5-15% based off our agreement.
4. Percentages are based off your engagement on social media along with your engagement on our platform. They are subjected to change as well with activity and sale volume.
5. Additionally, we would also love to share your content on our platform(s). Images or videos that have us tagged in them will be shared on our social media platforms for further visibility.
6. You can promote any one of the 360 trips or locations we offer.
7. Sales of trips are based off availability in location during the specific time frame.
8. There is an incentive for larger groups and longer trips. The longer the trips and the more people on the trips, increase the price of the trip, increasing your commission.
9. You can also partake in group trips or tournaments. If you get enough members for a group trip and you are not involving another member of our program, you will receive commission for all boats that your communities are on. If there is an additional iOutdoor Ambassador/Affiliate, you can divide, split, share or assign X number of boats to each of you.
10. You are more than welcome to cancel your agreement at any time!