1. Do I need to buy a Sport fishing license?
2. What is the length of the trips offered?
3. What experience level is necessary?
4. How many anglers can fish?
5. Are food and beverages included?
6. Are alcoholic beverages allowed on board?
7. Is fishing gear provided?
8. What kind of clothing should you bring?
9. What kind of shoes should I wear?
10. What is the cancellation policy regarding weather?
11. How much of a gratuity is considered customary?
12. How early should I show up to my Shark fishing trip?
You should show up to the designated location 30 minutes prior to launch.
Shark Fishing in The Keys, FL Common QuestionsiOutdoor2016-11-02T15:13:42+00:00
[column width=’4′ last=’last’]