1. Do I need to buy a fishing license?
No. We have a license that covers all while fishing on our boats.
2. What is the length of the trips offered?
3. What experience level is necessary?
From novice to expert, any level of experience is acceptable. We can teach you everything you need to know.
4. How many anglers can fit in a boat?
Backcountry/Flats adventures can hold up to two anglers per boat. Deep Sea Charters can accommodate up to six anglers.
5. Are food and beverages included?
No. You are responsible for your own food and beverage. iOutdoor has a CATERING service if you wish to pre-order your food. We make it easy! No muss no fuss!
6. Are alcoholic beverages allowed on board?
Yes. Mild beverages (i.e. Beer, Wine, Wine Coolers, Ciders, Hard Lemonade) are allowed.
7. Is fishing gear provided?
The latest and most modern fishing equipment will be provided to you! You don’t need to bring a thing!
8. What kind of clothing should you bring?
We recommend you cover up as much as the weather will allow. Avoid the sun as much as possible. A lightweight jacket for the winter may be needed. Always bring a cap, sunscreen, and don’t forget a camera.
9. What kind of shoes should I wear?
Any closed toe, non-black soles will be fine.
10. What is the cancellation policy regarding weather?
The trip may be canceled only by the Captain of the boat- they have the final say.
11. How early should I show up to my Charter?
Please show up 30 minutes prior to launch.
Boat Charter in Fort Pierce FL Common QuestionsiOutdoor2018-07-17T14:35:50-05:00