1. Do I need to buy a Shark fishing license?
No. We have a license that covers all while fishing on our boats.
2. What is the length of the trips offered?
Trip length varies by Captain and Vessel, Call us to find the perfect Shark fishing for you!
3. What experience level is necessary?
From novice to expert, any level of experience is acceptable. We can teach you everything you need to know.
4. How many anglers can fish?
Offshore Sport boats can accommodate up to 6 Anglers.
Bay Boat can accommodate up to 4 Anglers.
5. Are food and beverages included?
No. You are responsible for your own food and beverage. However, many of our charter boats have full kitchens and dining areas for you to enjoy your food. iOutdoor also offers catering services- check it out!
6. Are alcoholic beverages allowed on board?
Yes. Mild beverages (i.e. Beer, Wine, Wine Coolers, Ciders, Hard Lemonade) are allowed.
NO GLASS BEVERAGES! All beverages must come in either cans or plastic containers.
7. Is fishing gear provided?
Yes. We provide the latest and best tackle on the market today. All line is changed on a regular basis. However, you are welcome to bring your favorite rod and reel if you like.
8. What kind of clothing should you bring?
We recommend you cover up as much as the weather will allow. Avoid the sun as much as possible. A lightweight jacket may be needed, or rain gear. Always bring a cap, sunscreen! Don’t forget a camera!
9. What kind of shoes should I wear?
Any closed-toe, non-black soles shoe.
10. What is the cancellation policy regarding weather?
The trip may be canceled only by the captain for weather on the day of the charter. The captain has the final say for any refunds for trip cancellations due to weather.
11. How much of a gratuity is considered customary?
If you had a great trip and are happy with the service provided, 15-20% of the trip cost is appreciated.
12. How early should I show up at the marina for my Shark Fishing Trip?
Please show up 30 minutes prior to launch.